Helping one of the world's largest financial institutions, strengthen its reputation in Florida by demonstrating local impact after the banking industry crisis.
- Place proactive earned media stories in Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando to illustrate the bank’s positive impact on the local economy, community and banking industry
- Position local bank executives as thought-leaders via public speaking engagements, media interviews, community outreach activities and opinion pieces on key issues
- Use social media networks, and local partner communication channels, to promote the bank initiatives to Floridians statewide
- Secured more than 1,000 positive stories and posts about Bank of America and its local impact in Florida’s top media markets of Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville
- Stories were shared via social and digital media channels by bank executives and local partners, further delivering the bank’s story to key audiences and stakeholders
- The tone of local news coverage about Bank of America became more positive. Stories positioned local bank executives and their initiatives as valuable to the community.
Other projects you may be interested in