Developed an organic and paid social media campaign targeting aspiring and professional home inspectors interested in taking the National Home Inspector Examination.
- Conducted research to identify which social media platforms had the most engagement and people within the home inspection industry.
- Developed a brand style guide, comprehensive social media guidelines, social media content themes and ideas based on the organization’s unique selling points, and established a plan for post frequency and scheduling.
- Launched a Facebook page and private Facebook Group to generate and manage a two-way online dialogue between EBPHI and home inspectors across the country.
- Planned and implemented a national Facebook advertising campaign to grow and boost user engagement and activity on the pages.
- Produced, designed and administered a monthly newsletter about EBPHI featuring content about the exam.
- Since its launch in 2020, SMPR has generated consistent paid and organic user engagement and activity on the Facebook Page and Group; all either meeting or exceeding the established key performance indicators.
- In one year, SMPR grew the Facebook Page to over 8,000 likes/followers. The Facebook Group grew to more than 2,000 members.
- The positive engagement and activity among users, who are members of a niche and specialized industry, has raised awareness of EBPHI and its national exam.
Other projects you may be interested in