Generating earned media coverage and producing videos to elevate Children’s Week and their partners during their annual event at the Florida Capitol
- Worked with the Children’s Forum, Children’s Week and its partners to create a media stage during Children’s Day at the Florida Capitol.
- Engaged local media to attend and cover Children’s Day at the Capitol.
- Developed media materials to highlight media moments for reporters.
- Interviewed 11 pre-selected partners and advocates participating in Children’s Week.
- Produced short videos featuring the recorded interviews to be shared through Children’s Week and its partner's shared and owned media channels.
- Generated local media coverage of Children’s Week in the Capital Outlook and WCTV. The stories promoted the Celebration of the Hands, Storybook Day and the importance of feeding kids.
- Produced 11 short videos highlighting Children’s Week and its partners within 48 hours of the event.
Other projects you may be interested in