Inform parents and caregivers of children 0-3 years old about Florida’s Early Steps system, which provides free early intervention services through a consumer-friendly website, branded outreach materials, and statewide advertising campaign.
- Enhance the dissemination of program information and Early Steps’ online presence by developing a new, user-friendly website in English and Spanish.
- Design branded public outreach materials and online advertisements for use on the website and a statewide paid media campaign.
- Produce custom video and audio PSAs that reflect Florida’s multicultural and multilingual population (English, Spanish, Haitian Creole, and ASL).
- Launch a digital and social media advertising campaign to increase awareness of the program among parents and caregivers of newborns and toddlers in Florida.
- Refreshed the existing Early Steps logo and color palette, and developed custom iconography for collaterals and the new website.
- Designed educational materials in English and Spanish for use by Early Steps local offices and health care providers. This included flyers, posters, a 12 month developmental milestones guide, and consumer-facing baby milestone cards.
- Developed a custom Wordpress website in English and Spanish featuring branded messaging, visuals, and interactive features including a program enrollment roadmap, statewide contact map, and online program referral tool.
- Produced a series of video and audio PSAs in English, Spanish and Haitian Creole featuring real families and children participating in the Early Steps program.
- Developed digital media display, social media and out-of-home ad artwork in multiple languages for the advertising campaign.
- Implemented an advertising campaign featuring Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube video ads, as well as programmatic display.
- In just two months (May-June 2022), the advertising campaign earned more than 41.6 million impressions and over 303,000 clicks. This resulted in over 92,000 users visiting the Early Steps website.
Other projects you may be interested in