Branding and creation of a toolkit to raise awareness of human trafficking in Leon County among youth and caregivers
- Compose surveys for STAC to use when interviewing our specific target audience.
- Strategically brand STAC’s youth and caregivers campaign by producing a toolkit to engage target audiences.
- Utilize research data when composing copy and design for the toolkit.
- Target youth ages 11-14 and ages 14-18, parents, teachers, and caregivers in the region through strategic messaging and content on what is human trafficking, helpful resources and information about how to talk about human trafficking with youth.
- Produce a nine piece toolkit with creative to present the topic of human trafficking while ensuring alignment with the present branding of STAC, including rack cards, a booklet, a postcard and social media graphics.
- Completed research and delivered all materials to STAC ahead of schedule, within the 90-day contract.
- The toolkit is currently being used to inform youth, parents and caregivers at Leon County community centers and in the HOPE Community.
- Organizations outside of Leon County are now using the toolkit within their communities, including the University of South Florida College of Behavioral and Community Sciences.
Other projects you may be interested in