Branding and promotion of a virtual fundraiser to raise awareness, funds and support for survivors of human trafficking in the Big Bend region.
- Strategically rebrand Survive and Thrive Advocacy Center’s annual fundraiser and produce new creative, including a new event name, logo, sponsorship packet, media toolkit, website toolkit, fundraiser event schedule and social media graphics.
- Target existing donors, survivors, potential donors and new supporters in the region through messages and content on sponsorship opportunities, donations, fundraising opportunities, and information about the nonprofit.
- Generate a substantive earned media news story about the fundraiser.
- Drive users to STAC’s website to donate and register for the event’s virtual programs.
- Hosted a virtual media briefing and secured earned media coverage in The Tallahassee Democrat, the region’s main source for local news. The story promoted the fundraiser and informed readers of the increase in human trafficking cases in the area.
- From October 1-31, 2021, a total of 1,980 users visited STAC’s website, a 116 percent increase of visitors compared to the same month in the previous year. Of these users, approximately 1,466 visited the fundraiser event webpage and its subpages.
- About 400 people attended the three virtual programs held throughout the fundraiser.
- In total, $89,955 was raised – exceeding the fundraising goal by 100 percent.
Other projects you may be interested in